Donations can be submitted through the festival’s official funding site—support the Mockumentary Film Festival here.
The On Vous Ment, Mockumentary Film Festival, in France is back for its second year! The overwhelming success of the festival’s inaugural launch during spring 2016 ensured this year’s reprisal. Entries for On Vous Ment 2017 are due by April 15, 2017. The three day event will take place from June 2-4, 2017.
“On Vous Ment” is french for “is lying to you,” an aptly titled name for a festival centered around mockumentaries and found footage films designed to look authentic.
How Funding Will Be Used
The On Vous Ment film festival would not exist if it were not for the support of the fans and members of the film industry. Donations will be used to fund four specific areas:
- Copying fees, license fees and translation fees: 1250 €
- Room, board, and transportation for guests: 2900 €
- Festival competition prizes: 700 €
- Communication: 330 €
Found Footage Critic: Official Sponsor
Found Footage Critic is proud to once again be named the official found footage film database for the On Vous Ment film festival. Michael Steinberg, owner of Found Footage Critic, is working closely with Festival Director Nicolas Landais to help identify prospective entries for this year’s event.
Filmmakers Have Until April 15 to Submit Entries
On Vous Ment Mockumentary Film festival – second edition, will take place from June 2nd to 4th, 2017, at CNP Bellecour (Lyon, France).
- Submission deadline: April 15, 2017
- Register online at https://onvousment.fr/en/le-festival/inscription/
- Topic and length at liberty
- Compulsory: Mockumentary genre, films of fiction displaying the content and shape features of documentary films. Fake documentaries and found footage are accepted into our selection but docudramas (documentaries that partly contain fiction facts) are not
- Visit our website to have a look at the complete rules and learn more about the festival
- Contact us for any question about registration at : [email protected]